If you already have a digital (e-book) version of your book that has been published on Kindle, here's how we can make it a print version as well.
- Sign a print or digital version of Empower's e-book-to-print contract (available here) and forward it to us. No deposit is required for this process.
- Forward us the digital version of your book. If it's on Kindle, it's already a Word doc, which is best for us anyway. Forward us your front cover. We'll also need a blurb about your book (chances are you have this in the "description" section on Kindle), a brief bio and your photo.
- We'll set up the book, check the formatting (often print and digital formats don't match up) and upload the book to the printer.
- Once the printer approves our uploaded cover and interior, we'll order a print proof sent directly to you.
- After you forward any errors or revisions in your manuscript for us to correct, we send you a PDF proof of the changes and upload the changes to the printer.
- We send you an invoice. Turning a digital book into print book typically costs $149 provided you have no special requirements.
- Finally, we'll order four complimentary copies of your book sent to you along with any additional print copies you might want to purchase.